Version 1.0 is the first release of SeQCoS on Codeplex. Please report any bugs using the Issue Tracker
Although 1.0 offers only a basic set of features, they should be suitable for QC analysis:
- Can parse/output FASTQ and FASTA formats using .NET Bio
- Generates basic plots summarizing content and quality of read sequences and quality scores
- Sequence manipulation tools: trimming and discarding reads based on read length, quality score, or regular expression
- Invoke BLAST to perform sequence alignment against a reference database. A pre-formatted copy of NCBI UniVec is available here
- Please ensure that the prerequisite software has been installed, namely .NET Framework 4.0, Sho and blast+ toolkit.
- Open the MSI file to begin installation of SeQCoS
A copy of Bio.dll from .NET Bio (Version 1.0, Oct 12 2011) is distributed with this installation. .NET Bio is available under the Apache License, Version 2.0.