You may have to uninstall older versions of SeQCoS before upgrading to this version. This step has to be done manually. Sorry about that! I hope to address this in the future.
- Changed the way Sho library paths are updated in the config files
- Corrected query for available BLAST databases
- Uninstall older versions of SeQCoS first, if applicable.
- Please ensure that the prerequisite software has been installed, namely .NET Framework 4.0, Sho and blast+ toolkit.
- Open the MSI file to begin installation of SeQCoS