You may have to uninstall older versions of SeQCoS before upgrading to this version. This step has to be done manually. Sorry about that!
- Fixed bugs related to /help message display for console applications
- Fixed bug related to setting output directory in SeqcosUtil.exe
- GC content now counts for the ambiguous nucleotide S (G/C)
- UI Input Summary panel: updated precision of values to one decimal place
- Uninstall older versions of SeQCoS first, if applicable.
- Please ensure that the prerequisite software has been installed, namely .NET Framework 4.0, Sho and blast+ toolkit.
- Open the MSI file to begin installation of SeQCoS